Saturday, August 21, 2010

What else can a salon have other than hair, nails, and facials?

Me, my sis, and my cousin are trying to open a salon. My sis is doing make-up and facials, my cousin is doing hair and nails. What can I do? Or learn to do, that's easy?What else can a salon have other than hair, nails, and facials?
Salons can also have things like massages, which you could probably learn with a bit of practise.


Also spray tanning, which you could buy a booth for.


Waxing is also usually available in salons too ^^What else can a salon have other than hair, nails, and facials?
Waxing, sugaring, massages, hot tubs, body wraps, mud baths, and oxygen therapy.
salons also do messages and eyebrows. u can look up a solan and see what they after so u can have a better idea.
makeup? waxing?
Uhm maybe help clean up and keep the salon tidy? that would be such a big help to your sis and cousin! :)
Body massage :]

No comments:

Post a Comment