Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Has anyone ever tried those salon spray on tans in the booths?

And if so, how did it turn out for you? I have very light skin, and i don't tan in sunlight or tanning booths and wanted to give it a try, but don;t want to look like an oompa loompa.Has anyone ever tried those salon spray on tans in the booths?
Ugh, yes. Right before my wedding. I have pale skin too (and at the time I had an awful t-shirt tan from working outside all summer-- it didn't really complement my strapless dress). I even paid extra to get it airbrushed on by a professional, to make sure it would be even and my tan lines wouldn't be noticeable.





Worst mistake ever. It looked awful (my armpits were brown for almost a week, but it washed off of my stomach 3 days later!) and faded unevenly. You're better off with a gradual tanning lotion or spray. If you're super curious, maybe try it once, but make sure you don't have anything important going on for a few days.It works out differently for different people.Has anyone ever tried those salon spray on tans in the booths?
Why do you want to change your skin color?


Don't you know FAIR SKIN is beautiful and there are so many people out there who would die for it? There are even skin lighteners on the market to get whiter skin! Be proud with what you have. You don't want some crappy fake tan to change your already gorgeous skin color do you? To me, thats just gross.


It will make you look orange no matter what, all fake tans look ';fake'; and ';try hard';.


Rock the fair skin !! =]
you wont look like an oompa loompa unless you go more then once a week. however, the downside of getting spray tans from my experience is it tends to leave an unpleasent scent on your skin that is hard to remove. so if i were you i would use gradual tanning lotions they work the best. try avenos gradual tanning lotion it works great!!
Yeah and they are hard to breath in! But they work.

No comments:

Post a Comment