Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is there a professional hair salon in buffalo ny for kids with lice?

ok i need help. my daughter keeps getting lice. i have tried everything from throwing away all our stuff to mayo and those shampoo;s don't work at all. i dont know what else to do. i have sat there for hours doing her hair and nothing PLEASE HELP.Is there a professional hair salon in buffalo ny for kids with lice?
this happened to me before. I would suggest looking in yellowpages or google maps for a speciality salon that would help you. :)Is there a professional hair salon in buffalo ny for kids with lice?
I'm not in NY, so I don't know the laws there, but where I am stylists are not legally allowed to touch someone with lice. If lice are discovered during the service, they have to stop the service. You may want to call her pediatrician instead.
go to the salon

No comments:

Post a Comment