Saturday, August 21, 2010

How often should I exfoliate? do salons do that? how much does it cost? can I do it myself? with what products

it depends if your talking about your face no more than 2 times a week. Your body i would say a few times a week. Bath and body works sell sugar or salt scrubs for the body.


And most skin care companies sell face exfoliatesHow often should I exfoliate? do salons do that? how much does it cost? can I do it myself? with what products
You can do it yourself ...and salons do it as well when you get facials.


If you wanna do it yourself you can use any exfoliant that has avocado in it cause it .. reason it won't irritate your skin and i suggest that you exfoliate every 14 to 28 days you will get better results and an amazing glow to your face ..


Good luckHow often should I exfoliate? do salons do that? how much does it cost? can I do it myself? with what products
go to bath and body work or target anything like that and get a sugar scrub for you body and look for a face wash with exfoliating beads
I heard that its better to exfoliate once a week. As for salons, I'm not sure if they do that but yes you can do it yourself. There's tons of products at a local Shoppers Drug Mart or any Pharmacy store.
There is some useful advice here.
you can do it your self for the fracture of price when you use microdermabrasion kit. Mary Kay has a good product , you can get a free sample to try go to http://www.marykay.com/s_azad/default.as鈥?/a> and request a free sample.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment