Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can anyone recommend a reputable salon where I can get a bubble-perm for my long-haired German Shepherd?

I don't want to take him to just any old salon, because I don't want him to end up looking foolish.Can anyone recommend a reputable salon where I can get a bubble-perm for my long-haired German Shepherd?
You know you're gonna spend your income stimulus check on midget strippers and Swiffers anyway so skip the selfless ';I love my dog'; act and just stick his tail in a wall socket.Can anyone recommend a reputable salon where I can get a bubble-perm for my long-haired German Shepherd?
Can anyone recommend a reputable salon where I can get a bubble-perm for my long-haired German Shepherd?


I don't want to take him to just any old salon, because I don't want him to end up looking foolish.





HAAAHHAAA HAAAA HAAA!!!!


This is a dog, not a person, do you realize how foolish this sounds in and of itself????





What is next? A deep conditioning treatment and highlights? How about a pedicure %26amp; french manicure for the dogs nails?





Some people have more $$ than sense when it comes to their pets! Let the dog be a dog!
How about...hmm... they are al foolish looking perms... do it your self it will save you lots of $ka-ching$ or...i will do it for...a full year supply of *Moxie* or *Cheerwine* actually i will have BOTH i love those kind of sodas!!! =]





just DONT go to a ';Perm Mill'; they over price WAY to much for a dinky little perm!!!





haha





Hello Sunshine...Ill take up your offer IF i can use SODA..hopefully you like Moxie and Cheerwine!!!do it on sampson please!!! haha





ADD: people!! Window licker is JOKING!!! haha (or is she?) hehe =P
LOL!! I'll do the job for you for a 12-pack of Budweiser.





I can pretty much guarantee you that it *will* look foolish, though :D





Randee, send her on over. I accept payment in any type of beer. Please no 40s of Old English though, I'm stocked up already!





Aha window licker, still going strong, thanks for noticing :D
People who use dog pictures as avatars are compensating for their ';short comings';





I sometimes find it's cheaper to the dog to sleep.





Hell hath no fury like a dog lover scorned!


Let's count how many thumbs down I get shall we?
You don't think a GS will look funny with a perm?





Sunshine...will you do zoey? I have Miller lite, will that work?





Excellent...I'll put her in a box and ship her right over. Watch for UPS!
I can recommend setting with curlers making sure that you get the right amount of hair in each curler because you wouldnt want him to have uneven curls this would make him look really stupid ..While your at it he could have high lights as well...........NOT......
I had the perfect answer for this one, but, unfortunately I'm not wearing my disguise right now and I'm afraid to answer!





So for now, you'd be much better off to take Sunshine up on her offer!!!!
I can do it for free. Just tie him up out in the yard. I'll sneak up behind him and roar. That should do it.
you're just jealous b/c my puli and I would have had matching rock star curls, if they hadn't made me shave my head when I entered this ';spa.';
Don't do that to the poor dog. They are beautiful as they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment