Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tanning salons, which ones are a rip off?

can i go in a level one bed, not burn real bad and still get color. are all stand up's the same level? help. i am fair skinned and need to go cheap!!Tanning salons, which ones are a rip off?
You know fair skin is in right now, tanning salons are pretty much the same around here but self tanning cream is a lot safer.Tanning salons, which ones are a rip off?
every one of them! paying for skin cancer isn't right if you want a darker look try tanning naturally (and safely) in the summer
I am aslo very fair skinned. I have never used a stand up so I don't know about that. Usually when I first start somewhere I ask which bed has the newest bulbs because they have the hottest beds and I dont want that. I burn easily..Also I use olay face cream before because it has sunscreen which keeps me from burning. Also may be a good idea to use in the breast, butt, and pantyline. I seem to burn those places also until I get used to goin. I still get color just the color I want instead of red. The more you go the less you really have to worry about though.
level one beds vary at every salon. every tanning bed will get you tan provided the bulbs are changed regularly. If they use brand new bulbs you are more likely to burn. most salons will tell you to reduce your time when they get new bulbs put in. try a tan lotion with a bronzer to boost your color, people with fair skin will notice more of a difference with this. Start out slow and go about every other day. Dont think going for 20-30 min will get you tan in one day.. you will fry and not be able to tan for a few weeks then. if you are really fair start only going for 5-10 minutes every other day, after a couple week you'll notice a base tan and can build on that. and after tanning and showering make sure to apply moisturizing lotion. This will prolong/extend your tan. All stand ups are not the same level, they have some stand up beds that you can only go in for a max of 10-12 min and others max time is 20-30. I hope I helped without giving too much info.
the better question is wich ones arent a rip offf.

No comments:

Post a Comment