Saturday, August 21, 2010

Are a washer and a dryer required in a hair salon?

I AM OPENING A NEW HAIR SALON IN PLANTATION, FLORIDA.





I CAN'T FIND IN ANY WEB PAGES EITHER FROM THE CITY OF PLANTATION, OR FROM THE FLA. DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATIONS, ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THIS.





PLEASE HELP!


THANK YOU!Are a washer and a dryer required in a hair salon?
I assume you mean for laundry, and the likely reason you can't find it in the regulations is that they aren't required. Certainly they're desirable, considering how many towels a salon goes through in a day, but there's no reason the staff couldn't wash them at home. (Except electricity costs.)Are a washer and a dryer required in a hair salon?
I agree with the other answerer, but I would call your local Chamber of Commerce just to be sure. Or, better yet, call another salon in the area (better to have friendly competition than angry competition)

No comments:

Post a Comment