Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do you get curls like then ones done at the salon?

I have layered hair, with one shoulder length and the other layer is around the middle of my back. I can't get the bottom layer to stayed curled and the top to not frizz.How do you get curls like then ones done at the salon?
The absolute best is a product called Curls Up from FX Special Effects. You can get it at any Walgreens or Wal-Mart.How do you get curls like then ones done at the salon?
Go to the salon everyday.
It sounds like you have very similar hair to me.





I use my GHD straighteners to curl my hair (takes a bit of practice - watch the DVD that comes with them) and after creating each curl i dab a little strong hold gel on my fingers and drag over the ringlet (do not wait until the end or you miss some) do the curls much tighter than the end result you want to see as they will fall down a bit and they stay better on freshly washed hair (if i havent washed my hair that day the curls fall out after a couple of hours)

No comments:

Post a Comment