Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to dye my hair jet black at home without having to paying a high price at the salon?

okay i have natural dark brown hair with dark blonde highlight dye. i got my highlight done at a salon four months ago, now the roots are growing. im thinking of dying my hair black but then i dont have a heater for it. what do i do to make my hair look more salon result and without ruining my hair? also, how long should i leave the dye in my hair in order to cover the highlights.How to dye my hair jet black at home without having to paying a high price at the salon?
I was born a blonde and have been dyeing my hair black for about a year now... getting a jet black at home diy style can be hard. When choosing a dye (i am assuming your going with one of those box kits), if you want a jet-black, do not choose anything described as a cool shade (no matter how black the hair on the box looks, your hair will more than likely have a blue tint to it).


http://haircolor.revlon.com/aspx/coloris鈥?/a>


in #20 Black is the closest shade ive found to a true black. It's kinda expensive ($15-20) compared to other brands/types, but it does the job. I swear by it.


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v173/x鈥?/a>


My hair still shines with a reddish tint in the light, but that is not from the hair colour.


I always leave my dye in for 10 minutes past the suggested time and do a conditioning treatment before and after.How to dye my hair jet black at home without having to paying a high price at the salon?
How to Pick the Right Hair Color based on your hair color and undertone to avoid color failure


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-to-pick-right-hair-color.html





How To Color Your Hair


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-to-color-your-hair.html
I just helped my friend dye her blonde highlighted hair back to black and I think as long as you don't leave the dye in more than the recommended time on the instruction sheet it should be fine. I put a thick plastic bag or shower cap on the dyed hair then blow dry it. ( similar effect as the salon heaters) To minimize breakage in dyed hair just make sure you use lots of conditioner after shampooing with a little shampoo. Shampoo has a tendancy to remove the dye from freshly dyed hair, so your hair may fade faster. Good Luck.
Apply black hair dye, many good quality hair dye are available in the market, purchase good one and use. Before use, little apply on the skin back to your ear and wait for 10 minutes and confirm that there is no reaction on your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment