Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What are the best beauty salon's in Calgary for Wedding Day hair and make-up?

I'm getting married next summer and I'm looking for a great place for myself and my 4 bridesmaids to get our hair and make-up done on the the day of the wedding.


Any tips would be awesome.....What are the best beauty salon's in Calgary for Wedding Day hair and make-up?
There's one by the Roadhouse that's very good and reasonable. Sorry I can't tell you the name tho cause my friend works there but they specialize in group treatments and keep every ones costs down. They have made arrangements to have the crew go into peoples homes or the church for such Special events and that's primarily what they do is special events, so they aren't busy all the time. Just don't hold it during the Stampeded, that's when they're doing thousands of cowgirls, beauty queens etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment