Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do men tan in tanning salons and if so is it acceptable or is it considered gay.?

Not gay, maybe ';metrosexual';. Same reason guys shave and keep their hair neatly trimmed: they're trying to impress women.Do men tan in tanning salons and if so is it acceptable or is it considered gay.?
Listen, my room mates tan....they are the biggest homos you will ever meet.

Report Abuse


Do men tan in tanning salons and if so is it acceptable or is it considered gay.?
Listen, my room mates tan....they are the biggest homos you will ever meet.

Report Abuse



No its not gay. Im a male and i go tanning, and im far from gay.

Report Abuse



I would not consider that to be gay.
If you do it and are confident in your actions and don't care what others think then it is whatever you want it to be. If you're all self-conscious people will see right through you.
This is Granny and even I know it is indeed exceptable for a man to go to a tanning salon and one it isn't considered ';gay';. Many men tan, they take pride in their appearance, some have their hair cut, shampooed and styled. Men get manicures too!
I hate it when people label certain actions as ';gay.'; Tanning salons are not healthy. Exposure to UV rays can cause wrinkles and premature aging. It has nothing to do with being gay or not. That's just so immature and judgemental.
its gay
I don't see why it would matter.
I would consider it gay, others would consider it metrosexual.
I sometimes go to the tanning bed a few times before vacation to try and get a little bit of tan so that I won't fry too bad in the sun. I don't know why anyone would consider a person gay for going there.
It would depend on the man. real men can care of lots of things!
Many straight men tan is salons. I see a lot of business men tanning. I don't know why

No comments:

Post a Comment