Thursday, August 5, 2010

I filled out an online application and I was wondering if I should call the salon and ask about the job?

I filled out two applications at two different salons one has been almost two weeks ago and the other has been about a week. I am unsure of online application protocol so I didn't know if I should call these salons and ask if they received my applications or wait for them to call me. Any suggestions?I filled out an online application and I was wondering if I should call the salon and ask about the job?
One week is usually the most you should wait. That's enough time, you should call and ask for the status of your application. I suggest applying at other places just in case they already hired someone. Please answer my question below.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>I filled out an online application and I was wondering if I should call the salon and ask about the job?
well, i think you can call them .it means you want the job very much. but i'm afraid it's been a little longer since you sent the application. i suggest to call them 3-5days after you filed it out.


anyway, you can try.and wish you good luck
call call call


it's all personality


always call


the week after


just to make sure that they got the resume

No comments:

Post a Comment